Basic DZ – Non Vocational – Automatic Transmission
The DZ training program includes:
– Two days Z Endorsement course
– Two days in-class training
– Six hours in-cab / yard work training
In-class training where you will learn subjects such as Hours of Service (HOS), Log Books and how to preform pre-trip inspections. Use of truck is included with final drive test.
Before you register, please read over the entry requirements.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Have a valid full G class driver’s license or higher
- Have an MTO medical form completed by a doctor
- Complete the D-Class beginner driver’s test at the drive test center with Ministry of Transportation